- to inform you, where possible, of the fees prior to your procedure
- to ensure that you understand the fees and charges
- to issue your account in a timely manner
- comply with the HIC billing requirements
- to ensure you understand the fees and ask questions where further explanation is required
- acknowledge your acceptance of the fees
- ensure your account is paid within the required time
Where time permits and your anaesthetist has organised this, you will receive information which introduces your anaesthetist and details the likely fees for your procedure. You can also talk to your surgeon's office or contact us directly.
We encourage you to register your details with us so that fee information can be provided at the earliest opportunity.